Baby Bottle Boomerang
We are participating in the Baby Bottle Boomerang to support the Hill Country Pregnancy Care Center. Take home a baby bottle, located in the foyer, and fill it with change (or a check) to help change lives. We will be collecting bottles through February 14. If you have any questions, contact Karla Ross.
Congregational Meeting, Wed. Feb. 3
On Wed. Feb. 3 at 7:00pm, we will meet together to be reminded of our calling as a church, receive a budget update, hear updates about different ministries and progress on the Life Center. The Nursery will be open and Trinity Kids will also meet during this time. You are welcome to pick up a copy of the 2021 budget on the info table in the foyer.
Wed. Night Dinner, Feb. 3
Before the congregational meeting on Feb. 3 at 6:00pm, we will have a fellowship dinner and provide individual boxed dinners from Raising Cane’s for those that sign up here.
COVID - 19 UPDATE
We have resumed in-person worship services. We are employing strategies to help support the health of our church and community. We are asking for your help in making sure we are conducting ourselves in a way that protects the most susceptible among us and in our community.
We are currently at stage 1 of our COVID-19 mitigation plan, so nursery and Christian Ed classes have been canceled. For details, see our website. Masks are encouraged and can be found on the table in the foyer.
We are meeting for both the 9:00 and 10:30 a.m. worship services and maintaining social distance. We will also broadcast both the 9:00 and 10:30 am services on our website livestream page.
Steps we've taken to enhance hygiene:
1. Cleaning of the facility and common areas is done regularly.
2. No-touch hand sanitizer dispensers are at the front door.
3. Social distanced seating.
4. Doors are propped open to avoid touching handles.
5. Food, coffee, and refreshments will not be served.
6. Greeting time is eliminated.
7. Communion and Offering are conducted by coming forward and with no passing of plates.
In consideration of attending worship:
1. If you or someone you live with are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms or have been exposed to someone who is infected, do not attend and contact your health provider.
2. If you are over 65 or have underlying medical issues that make you susceptible to COVID-19, please tune in to our live stream at 10:30 am.
3. If you are uncomfortable attending, please tune in to our live stream.
When you attend:
1. Use hand sanitizer upon entry and exit of the building.
2. The foyer is only to be used as a pass-through space and not for grouping up to talk.
3. Sit with at least two seats or an aisle between your household and others.
4. After the service, please remove all personal items and trash from your area and promptly move from the worship center into the parking lot.
5. Feel free to wear a mask (encouraged, not required).
We appreciate your cooperation as we all engage in this team effort to stop the spread. Thank you for your support of Trinity during this time. I anticipate we will have many opportunities to showcase the mercy and generosity of God to each other and in our community. If you or someone you know has a need, please contact the church office.
Looking forward to seeing you Sunday in-person or online!