Refreshments Next Sunday, Nov. 1
Our hospitality team is providing coffee and donuts outside next Sunday morning. Thank you for socially distancing and having conversations with your brothers and sisters in Christ outside between worship services and Christian Ed classes. Also, as we have many new folks visiting with us, take this time to fellowship, reach out and build new relationships here at Trinity.
Wednesday Night Ministries, Wed. Nov. 4
Join us for a pizza fellowship meal Wed. Nov. 4 at 6:00pm. Sign up here to reserve your meal by Mon. Nov. 2.
God has blessed Trinity with many different generations. At 7:00pm, youth and adults are invited to gather for a unique panel discussion, Many Generations, One Church, focusing on how God calls many different generations together. Our hope is to celebrate what God is doing at Trinity, learn from each other, and grow together as we can continue to proclaim Jesus as the way, the truth, and the life.
Trinity Kids Club will also meet at 7:00pm for fun and growth in God’s word. The nursery will be available.
Youth Hike at Enchanted Rock, Sat. Nov. 14
Trinity Youth will be hiking at Enchanted Rock on Saturday, November 14. All youth in middle school or high school are welcome to join us as we explore one of Texas' greatest rock formations. We will meet in the church parking lot at 9:00am and plan to return to the church parking lot by 3:00pm. Please RSVP to Pastor Kevin or Luke before November 9. If any parents are interested in driving and/or hiking please let us know ASAP so we can secure additional state park reservations.
Moving Forward and Making room
As more people return to in-person worship services, we need your help. If you notice we are crowded, you can lend a hand by helping people find seats. You can also help increase our seating capacity by moving towards the front.
All for Jesus - One Year Down, One Year to Go!
Last fall we entered a special season in the life of our church. We spent time considering how we can respond to God with a life that is lived all for Jesus with our time, talent, and treasure. We kicked off a generosity initiative called All for Jesus to raise funds for the construction of the new Life Center building on our campus for the furthering of Trinity’s mission to “proclaim Jesus as the way, the truth and the life.” One year ago, we made financial commitments as individuals or families. The pledged amount was enough to move forward with the groundbreaking of the Life Center in March.
God has been faithful to us and blessed us. Folks in our church have been faithful in funding their commitments to the Life Center. Our latest campaign numbers show that $1,325,047 has been received through August of the total $1,731,593 that was pledged. We thank God for that and thank you for your generosity!
With the total project cost of approximately $4.2 million, we would love to see additional giving towards the Life Center, as God enables you. Gifts can be made to help build the Life Center by giving online and selecting “Building Fund” or by placing checks in the offering with “AFJ--Building Fund” in the memo line. Please continue to pray for the Lord to provide the resources for this new building and for the process of construction over this next year. If you are newer to Trinity please stop by the table in the foyer to pick up an All for Jesus booklet to see the vision and details about the Life Center.
COVID - 19 UPDATE
We have resumed in-person worship services. We are employing strategies to help support the health of our church and community. We are asking for your help in making sure we are conducting ourselves in a way that protects the most susceptible among us and in our community.
We are currently at stage 1 of our COVID-19 mitigation plan, so nursery and Christian Ed classes have been canceled. For details, see our website. Masks are encouraged and can be found on the table in the foyer.
We are meeting for both the 9:00 and 10:30 a.m. worship services and maintaining social distance. We will also broadcast both the 9:00 and 10:30 am services on our website livestream page.
Steps we've taken to enhance hygiene:
1. Cleaning of the facility and common areas is done regularly.
2. No-touch hand sanitizer dispensers are at the front door.
3. Social distanced seating.
4. Doors are propped open to avoid touching handles.
5. Food, coffee, and refreshments will not be served.
6. Greeting time is eliminated.
7. Communion and Offering are conducted by coming forward and with no passing of plates.
In consideration of attending worship:
1. If you or someone you live with are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms or have been exposed to someone who is infected, do not attend and contact your health provider.
2. If you are over 65 or have underlying medical issues that make you susceptible to COVID-19, please tune in to our live stream at 10:30 am.
3. If you are uncomfortable attending, please tune in to our live stream.
When you attend:
1. Use hand sanitizer upon entry and exit of the building.
2. The foyer is only to be used as a pass-through space and not for grouping up to talk.
3. Sit with at least two seats or an aisle between your household and others.
4. After the service, please remove all personal items and trash from your area and promptly move from the worship center into the parking lot.
5. Feel free to wear a mask (encouraged, not required).
We appreciate your cooperation as we all engage in this team effort to stop the spread. Thank you for your support of Trinity during this time. I anticipate we will have many opportunities to showcase the mercy and generosity of God to each other and in our community. If you or someone you know has a need, please contact the church office.
Looking forward to seeing you Sunday in-person or online!