All for Jesus: Life Center Plat Approved!
We can now officially start building! Thank you for your support of this effort. To give a gift to the Life Center, write 'Building Fund--AFJ' in the memo line of your check or designate the building fund through our online giving portal.
Pray for Me, Begins September 6
This fall we will be offering an opportunity to pray intentionally for our youth and children called Pray for Me. The heart behind Pray for Me is twofold. First, we believe in the effectiveness of prayer, and secondly, we see the need for intergenerational connection. Pray for Me will connect youth (6th grade and up) and children (5th grade and younger) with adult Prayer Champions who commit to praying for them for the school year. Pray for Me will start Sept. 6.
Sign up to pray or be prayed for on our website. If you have any questions contact Pastor Kevin.
Spur Groups Begin in September
Spur Groups provide a rich opportunity for spiritual growth and connection in community. If you want to get to know others at Trinity and grow spiritually in a small community, these groups are for you! Groups will resume in early September. If you were part of a group last year your leader will contact you with details about restarting. If you were not part of a group last year or would like to be involved in a new group, please fill out an interest form on our website. Additionally, if you are not ready to meet in-person at this point we will be forming a new online group. If you have any questions, please contact Pastor Kevin.
Trinity Voted Best of the Best in Boerne!
We are proud to announce that we received the Silver award for "Best Church" in the Boerne community. The awards are given based on voting results from ballots in the Boerne Star newspaper. Thanks for voting! We are honored to receive this recognition and give God all the glory for what he has done here at Trinity as we continue to pursue our mission of proclaiming Jesus as the way, the truth and the life.
COVID - 19 UPDATE
We have resumed in-person worship services. We are employing strategies to help support the health of our church and community. We are asking for your help in making sure we are conducting ourselves in a way that protects the most susceptible among us and in our community.
We are currently at stage 1 of our COVID-19 mitigation plan, so nursery and Christian Ed classes have been canceled. For details, see our website. Masks are encouraged and can be found on the table in the foyer.
We are meeting for both the 9:00 and 10:30 a.m. worship services and maintaining social distance. We will also broadcast both the 9:00 and 10:30 am services on our website livestream page.
Steps we've taken to enhance hygiene:
1. Cleaning of the facility and common areas is done regularly.
2. No-touch hand sanitizer dispensers are at the front door.
3. Social distanced seating.
4. Doors are propped open to avoid touching handles.
5. Food, coffee, and refreshments will not be served.
6. Greeting time is eliminated.
7. Communion and Offering are conducted by coming forward and with no passing of plates.
In consideration of attending worship:
1. If you or someone you live with are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms or have been exposed to someone who is infected, do not attend and contact your health provider.
2. If you are over 65 or have underlying medical issues that make you susceptible to COVID-19, please tune in to our live stream at 10:30 am.
3. If you are uncomfortable attending, please tune in to our live stream.
When you attend:
1. Use hand sanitizer upon entry and exit of the building.
2. The foyer is only to be used as a pass-through space and not for grouping up to talk.
3. Sit with at least two seats or an aisle between your household and others.
4. After the service, please remove all personal items and trash from your area and promptly move from the worship center into the parking lot.
5. Feel free to wear a mask (encouraged, not required).
We appreciate your cooperation as we all engage in this team effort to stop the spread. Thank you for your support of Trinity during this time. I anticipate we will have many opportunities to showcase the mercy and generosity of God to each other and in our community. If you or someone you know has a need, please contact the church office.
Looking forward to seeing you Sunday in-person or online!