August 25, 2020
June 30, 2020
Trinity Nursery and Christian Ed Classes Closed
In response to the uptick in COVID-19 cases, Trinity is moving to stage 1 and closing the nursery and Christian Ed classes. We will continue to offer our two Sunday morning worship services at 9:00am and 10:30am in-person and on livestream.
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues, you will see Trinity move in and out of the following stages according to the ebb and flow of cases and conditions in our community and region.
Stage 1: Session consideration given to canceling nursery and Christian Ed classes. Volunteers may be reduced on Sunday morning. The susceptible will continue to be encouraged to livestream.
Stage 2: Session consideration given to canceling all in person meetings other than Sunday worship (including Bible Studies, Spur Groups, Youth D-groups, Session and Deacon meetings, Wednesday night). In-person meetings will shift online or will be canceled until active cases decline.
Stage 3: Session consideration of conducting one worship service only and further reducing volunteers and in-person attendance. At this time, visitors may be discouraged from attending. Consideration is made regarding reducing office hours.
Stage 4: Sunday worship in-person continues with one service and the session gives consideration as to which additional measures can be implemented to reduce viral spread and protect community health.
Please continue to social distance in our facility using the foyer as a pass through only and not grouping up in the sanctuary or hallways. Conversations are welcome outside on the porch or in the parking lot at a distance.
We have started to offer masks for your use at church to help minimize the risk of spread amongst our church family. They are located on the table with the bulletins. I am wearing a mask and encourage you to do likewise. I realize mask use has become politicized and controversial, though it may be the very thing that helps beat this virus. I just want to be done with this and be able to see our people at church again--all of them. So if wearing a mask can help, I’m in.
All for Jesus,
We have resumed in-person worship services. We are employing strategies to help support the health of our church and community. We are asking for your help in making sure we are conducting ourselves in a way that protects the most susceptible among us and in our community.
We are meeting for both the 9:00 and 10:30 a.m. worship services and maintaining social distance. We will also broadcast both the 9:00 and 10:30am services on our website livestream page.
Steps we've taken to enhance hygiene:
1. Cleaning of the facility and common areas is done regularly.
2. No-touch hand sanitizer dispensers are at the front door.
3. Social distanced seating.
4. Doors are propped open to avoid touching handles.
5. Food, coffee, and refreshments will not be served.
6. Greeting time is eliminated.
7. Communion and Offering are conducted by coming forward and with no passing of plates.
In consideration of attending worship:
1. If you or someone you live with are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms or have been exposed to someone who is infected, do not attend and contact your health provider.
2. If you are over 65 or have underlying medical issues which make you susceptible to COVID-19, please tune in to our live stream at 10:30am.
3. If you are uncomfortable attending, please tune into our live stream.
When you attend:
1. Use hand sanitizer upon entry and exit of the building.
2. The foyer is only to be used as a pass through space and not for grouping up to talk.
3. Sit with at least two seats or an aisle between your household and others.
4. After the service, please remove all personal items and trash from your area and promptly move from the worship center into the parking lot.
5. Feel free to wear a mask (encouraged, not required).
We appreciate your cooperation as we all engage in this team effort to stop the spread. Thank you for your support of Trinity during this time. I anticipate we will have many opportunities to showcase the mercy and generosity of God to each other and in our community. If you or someone you know has a need, please contact the church office.
Looking forward to seeing you Sunday in-person or online!