Every Sunday until May 26, 2019
9:30am – 10:10am
Location: 31 Ammann Road, Boerne, Texas 78015
Sunday School for All Ages at 9:30am
Spring Classes (March 3 - May 26)
- Nursery care available during Sunday School for ages birth - 2 years old.
- God Loves Me Stories
- Meeting in Classroom 5
Children (Kinder – 2nd grade)
- Serving God: Men and Women Who Served God Faithfully
- Meeting in Classroom 3
Children (3rd – 5th grade)
- God's Growing Church: A Study in Acts
- Meeting in Classroom 1
Youth (6th – 12th grade)
- Does God exist? Is there only one religion? How can a good God allow evil? These are a few of the questions we will be engaging as we study apologetics. Our goal is not just to answer these questions intellectually but to see how they impact each day of our lives.
- Meeting in Classroom 8
- Gospel 101
- Taught by Pastor Kevin and Pastor Allen
- What does the gospel have to do with everyday life? In this class we will take an indept look at how to understand the gospel and apply it to our lives. The grace of the gospel transforms and reshapes our relationships, attitudes, and priorities. This class is for both the curious and mature believers. Together we will consider what it means to have Christ formed within us.
- Meeting in Classroom 2
- Taught by Elder Dirk Russell
- What happens when people abandon God's provision and teaching and instead do what is right in their own eyes? The book or judges provides a sobering answer to this question. But the book of Judges does more than chronicle the failings of Israel; it also reveals the amazing grace of God and his willingness to save those who cry out to him for deliverance. Together we will investigate this facinating and insightful book.
- Meeting in the Sanctuary